© 2013 William Penn School District. All rights reserved | Contact Webmaster
Coordinator of Student Registration
Welcome to William Penn School District Registration Department
Registration applications are taken Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Administration Building, 100 Green Avenue in Lansdowne.
All Kindergarteners must have reached his/her fifth birthday by September 1, 2013. There will be no exceptions made for meeting age requirements.
The following is a list of documents required for registration. Only original documents are accepted, and exceptions cannot be made.
1) Evidence of Immunization : The Pennsylvania Department of Health regulations require the exclusion from Pennsylvania Schools of any student who does not meet the following minimum immunization requirements:
Children who have a medical condition that would contraindicate certain immunizations may be exempted from immunization requirements. This exemption requires a written statement from the physician documenting the reason for exemption. Students with immunization exemptions may be excluded from school at the direction of the Department of Health should an outbreak of the disease for which they are not immunized occur. Parents/Guardians who have a religious objection to immunizations may indicate this on a notarized letter with their signature. Students with immunization exemptions may be excluded from school at the direction of the Department of Health should an outbreak of the disease for which they are not immunized occur.
2) Tuberculin Testing: Routine tuberculin testing is not required for enrollment to school. Tuberculin testing may be required if a student is in a high risk group (as defined by the Centers for Disease Control) for contracting tuberculosis.
3) All foreign-
4) Proof of Residency: William Penn School District must be certain that the parent/guardian's residence, with whom the child lives, is located in Aldan, Colwyn, Darby, East Lansdowne, Lansdowne or Yeadon boroughs. Any of the following documents will verify your residency:
5) Any two of the following: Valid driver’s license with your current address. Valid vehicle owner’s card with your address. Utility bill (gas, electric, oil, water, phone or cable) in your name within 30 days with your address. Pay check stub within 30 days with your address
Evidence of place and date of birth: (one of the following must be presented)
Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, or Passport
6) Transfer/Withdrawal form and Last Report Card
7) IEP if applicable. Completion of Physical Examination Form (exam by private physician) on entrance to school (Kg or grade 1), in grade 6 and grade 11. The exam must be done within the school year for which it is required.
8) Completion of Pupil Registration Form:
If you are the custodial parent, guardian, or foster parent, please present documentation of custody, court, or placing agency verification.
If you believe your school-